Interested in a career opportunity at Gifts of Emotion Counseling & Consulting? Email your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Some of our benefits include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Telehealth option available
- Paid time off
- 100% Employer premium paid Quartz HMO, Delta Dental PPO, Delta Vision PPO
- Comprehensive retirement plan & profit sharing
- Downtown parking
- Licensure reimbursement
- Education reimbursement for professional development
- Paid Supervision for training license
- Must have a Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or a doctorate in Psychology, plus a minimum of one year of post-Master’s experience practicing psychotherapy.
- Must be licensed in the State of Wisconsin to provide psychotherapy as an LPC, LCSW, PhD, PsyD, or similar.
- Will consider an LPC-IT. We are unable to supervise MFT or APSW at this time.
- Anxiety and trauma-related disorders as a clinical interest or specialization a must. Dual licensure as a CSAC preferred.